dicknail: (Default)
[personal profile] dicknail
these people dont care about me i feel like a joke 
why is my pain not taken seriously

Hi

Date: 2025-12-21 02:56 am (UTC)
From: [personal profile] rico_valentine
I hope this is ok, for me to comment. I just came across the platform. I really needed to get my feeling written down...and I found a choice to be taken to a random journal. After selecting it a few time I cam across yours. We don't know each other at all, but I want you to know that there are people that care. I don't know what kind of pain you are in but I care. If you want to share with me I will listen. If not, that is ok. Just know that you are cared for.

Re: Hi

Date: 2026-01-04 01:46 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] rico_valentine
A very happy new year to you too!

I actually believe that writing what I did helped. I don't know if you read it or not, but I have found myself feeling less like I'm going to constantly break down at any point.

Don't feel any obligation, but please don't consider reaching out to me as 'taking up my time'. I don't make an offer like that lightly.

To quote a wonderful person 'please know that there are people that care about you too', even if you've never met them.

Profile

dicknail: (Default)
dicknail

June 2026

S M T W T F S
 123456
7891011 1213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 8th, 2026 10:06 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios